[sync] Help fixing bugs listed for SyncML

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Mar 25 18:14:22 UTC 2009

Zitat von lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:

> Hello
>
> we are on the way to offer SyncML to our user base. Before we start
> i like to have some bugs fixed listed in the SyncML Queue at
> bugs.horde.org. Some of them already have patches listed but no
> "release date" eg. it is not sure if they get included in Horde
> 3.3.4. What is the preferred way to speed up inclusion of patches?
> Do we need feedback, testing or polishing for eg. the following bug
> IDs

The general problem is, that the test suite is not correctly working
at the moment. I've already done some fixes on it, but there is still
some issue with sessions. It would be awesome if someone could look
into getting it working again, that would help testing patches a lot.

That's clear from the comments.

I already commented on this one.

Probably needs more testing. Especially regarding any side-effects.
Unit tests would help too (see sif.phpt).

Is already closed.

At least unit tests would be great, to make sure it doesn't break
existing (correct) behavior.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/