[sync] Where to start?

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Tue Apr 7 07:46:18 UTC 2009

Zitat von Jeff Davis <jdavis at standard.k12.ca.us>:

> I have some time this week to implement sync with our phones
> (currently palmos, could be something else at some point).
>
> Where is the best place to start? I'm on CentOS 4.6, with the
> following horde setup.
>
> Horde Groupware Webmail Edition  Horde Groupware Webmail Edition
> 1.2            Address Book Address Book (turba) H3 (2.3)
> Calendar Calendar (kronolith) H3 (2.3)
> Dynamic Mail Dynamic Mail (dimp) H3 (1.1)
> Filters Filters (ingo) H3 (1.2.1)
> Horde Horde (horde) 3.3
> Mail Mail (imp) H3 (4.3)
> Mobile Mail Mobile Mail (mimp) H3 (1.1.1)
> Notes Notes (mnemo) H3 (2.2.1)
> Tasks Tasks (nag) H3 (2.3)
> Tickets Tickets (whups) H3 (1.0)

Best is to start here : http://wiki.horde.org/SyncHowTo

Basically you need the following steps :
- Choose the Adressbook in the Horde settings you want to use
- Prepare your client to use the horde/rpc.php URL with username and password
- Try a initial sync
- Report if your devices work with horde

Regards

Andreas