[sync] partial sync with nokia 6021

Hristo Hristov ico.dimov at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 08:00:00 UTC 2009

Hello list,

I've installed most recent stable version of horde platform. Here is the list
of applications I'm using.

===
Address Book (turba)  H3 (2.3.2-cvs)
Calendar (kronolith) H3 (2.3.1)
Dynamic Mail (dimp) H3 (1.1.2)
Horde (horde) 3.3.3
Mail (imp) H3 (4.3.4)
Mobile Mail (mimp) H3 (1.1.2-cvs)
Notes (mnemo) H3 (2.2.2-cvs)
Photos (ansel) H3 (1.0.1-cvs)
Tasks (nag) H3 (2.3.2)
===

I have the following problem with underlaying SyncML implementation. There is
successful start of synchronization session with Nokia 6021 phone. All
entries from phone's address book are copied (synchronized) with horde, but
unfortunately phone yields "Synchronization failed" message, with underlaying
failure for Contacts, Calendar and Notes items.

There is no errors in php's error log. I'm also attaching a .tar
containgin /tmp/sync files.

I had also such "bad" experience with other nokia phones, but can't send a
full sync logs right now.

As it is visible for me, server sends all messagages correctly and completes
sync session. May be nokia phones want something additional in order to
account sync session as successfully completed.

Are there any chance for improper device  info handling from server side?
Please give additional "direction" to look for in order to fix the problem.

Hristo