[sync] Tasks duplicated if marked "completed" on client

Marcel Samek msamek at machinimamagic.com
Fri May 1 19:02:14 UTC 2009

I use the syncml client for the iphone and use it to sync my calendar
entries and my task list.

I have noticed that there is a bug if I mark a task as "completed" on
the client and then sync. After the sync operation, the task on the
server ends up being duplicated, with one copy marked as completed and
the other not.

I am running Horde 3.3.4-RC1 and Nag 2.3.1

I emptied the contents of my /tmp/sync folder, marked a task as
complete on the client, then performed a sync. The resulting contents
of the /tmp/sync folder are in the attached tar file.

Please let me know if is any other information to attach.

Marcel