[sync] Tasks duplicated if marked "completed" on client

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue May 5 13:19:13 UTC 2009

Zitat von Marcel Samek <msamek at machinimamagic.com>:

> Jan,
>
> I followed your instructions but wasn't exactly sure what I was
> looking for so I am attaching the output of the various steps.
>
> First I created a new task on the server, and performed a sync. The
> result can be found in the file SYNCONCREATE.TAR
>
> I also dumped the contents of the horde_syncml_map table to the file
> MYSQLDUMPAFTERCREATE
>
> Finally, I marked the task as complete on the client, and did a
> sync. As before, the task ended up duplicated on the server. The
> results are in the file SYNCAFTERUPDATE.TAR

The problem was that we didn't handle properly if task data sent from
the client contains timezone objects. I applied the same logic that we
already use in Kronolith, please test this patch:
http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/nag/lib/api.php?rt=horde&r1=1.100.10.42&r2=1.100.10.43&ty=u

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/