[sync] Syncing with multiple calendars/address books

Fabio Pedretti pedretti at eco.unibs.it
Tue May 5 16:00:12 UTC 2009

>> Is there an alternative way to sync shared calendars/address books,
>> eventually using different client plugins, or maybe through a
>> different calling URL, especially for Oulook and eventually for
>> other clients?
>
> Why jumping through loops trying to work around this limitation
> instead of looking into how we implemented multi-address-book
> synchronization in Turba and apply the same to Kronolith (and Nag
> and Mnemo while you are there)?

The only added feature I noticed in Turba is that one can select which
address books synchronize, however:
1) syncing works for the personal address book, but apparently it
doesn't work with my shared LDAP address book neither with another
personal address book I created;
2) supposing it would work, is there a way when creating new entries
from Outlook to choose in which address book should these be added?

Thanks