[sync] Suffix in contact name not syncing correctly

Marcel Samek msamek at machinimamagic.com
Thu May 14 17:06:39 UTC 2009

Jan,

So apparently by having configured the turba fields to parallel
Outlook (as described in the doc on the wiki) I broke some of the
syncing.

My primary goal is to get the best possible syncing between the iphone
(right now using the synthesis client because I haven't found anything
else) and turba.

Would you recommend that I revert to a default turba configuration, or
is there a better way for me to move forward? I haven't deployed my
horde insallation to a wide group of people, so going back is not a
big deal.

Thanks,

Marcel