[sync] BlackBerry and Two-Way Sync

Patrick Lahni list at cykotix.com
Mon Jul 20 15:21:09 UTC 2009

>>> Then something is badly broken. You should get a "Created" and/or
>>> a   "Last >Modified" field in the last tab. If you don't, then the
>>>  history  doesn't work, >which would also explain why you don't
>>> get  any contacts  synchronized.
>>
>> I agree with this.  Attached is an image of the last tab of a
>> particular user (who's name has been blacked out).  It is the
>> "Other" tab which is what I believe you are referring to when you
>> say last tab.  This is a repost of a message I sent earlier with an
>>  attachment waiting for moderator approval to go through.  Here is
>> photobucket link to it:
>> http://i652.photobucket.com/albums/uu243/lahnipm/turba-other-tab.jpg

>>> As long as the timestamps in horde_syncml_anchors aren't empty,
>>> that's  not a >problem.
>>> They are not empty, just all 0.

>>> Did you create your own address book, or is this the default
>>> localsql source?
>>
>> Just the default localsql source that is created automatically for
>> each individual user with an account.
>
> I'm out of ideas then. Any contact that is created/updated through
> Turba should get the history entries in horde_history.

Well, you never mentioned horde_history, but I just looked in there
and I can only assume history_ts is the timestamp column you're
interested in.  This is populated with a timestamp in each collumn.
history_action shows "add", "modify", "delete".

However, in Turba or Kronolith themselves, there is no field that
shows the Created/Modified date that is converted from the timestamp.
I assume in that screenshot I linked/posted that is the area where you
would expect to see it?

-Patrick