[sync] SyncML with Sampsung phone

Julian Vassaux julianvassaux at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 2 21:21:08 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I've just installed horde (webmail, latest version).
It works fine (you made a great work !) and I can sync with Thunderbird using Funambol client (I had to desactivate compression in Horde configuration file for the synchro to work).
I have a problem when I try to sync with my phone (Samsung Player Star) : It can connect to the horde php sync page but then I have the error "Echec du décodage" (In English : Decoding failed).
I've seen in email archive there was an email on this problem about 1 year ago. Is there a solution now ?
I tried with funambol command line test program and I can sync using version 1.1 and 1.2 without any problem.

Do you need the xml logs ?

I wan't to be able to sync my adress book (currently in LDAP) with my phone. As I usually use Horde to read my mail, I tried with Horde SyncML.
Any propositions, using Horde or other software are welcome.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Julian