[sync] N97 syncml does not work

Gerd Mueller gmueller at it4sport.de
Wed Aug 5 07:37:53 UTC 2009

:) that's what I did. I just generated one single note and tried to sync
it. On horde's site everything looks good for but every sync ends up
with "Verbindungsfehler" (connection error). I am pretty sure we have to
blame Nokia but maybe my N97 is missing a final "finish" message or
something to prevent the phone from thinking the sync was broken...

I also checked the protocol on the phone site. But it's not very
helpful. Status=not complete / Error: connetion error

Thank you

Gerd

-
Gerd Mueller                    Foehrenhain 14
Tel.    +49.9171.60133          91154 Roth
Sipgate +49.9171.958315         Germany
Fax.    +49.9171.60135
eMail   gmueller at it4sport.de
Key ID  6CC95F7C