[sync] Problem Syncing to Nokia 6500slide

T. Bühlmann tomnet at tbuhl.ch
Mon Aug 17 22:17:26 UTC 2009

Hello List!

I got myself a new Nokia 6500slide Phone, but i'm unable to sync to my local Horde (3.3.4) with SyncML 0.7.0)
I could sync on the same server with my former Sony-Ericsson W810i without problems.
(i have alo done a testcase for the Sony-Ericcson if anyone interested)
For me all the logfiles look the same doesn't matter from Nokia or Sony-Ericsson.
Perhaps one of the experts here notice something..?
The PHP-Errorlog stays empy while syncing.

On the Display of the Phone it looks like the connection is done, (i see a connect to HORDE's rpc.php file in apache log)
but then the connection breaks and the phone reports "Data transfer not possible" with no data transferred.

Thanks for looking into this.

Yours

Thomas

PS: I added a ZIP-file with all contents of the /tmp/sync since i have no idea which file are of interest
and the gude doesn't mention any.