[sync] Sync problem, Funambol 8.0.3/Horde 3.3.4/Blackberry 8330 4.5.0.77

Lawrence McAbee lcm at mcabee.org
Thu Sep 3 02:39:47 UTC 2009

1.  What version of Horde and SyncML are you using: Horde 3.3.4

    2. Did any PHP errors occur during your test? No php errors.

    3. And finally: include the contents of the /tmp/sync/ log files
in your post. See sync.tar.gz attached.

Problem statement: I am using the Funambol client version 8.0.3 to
sync on my blackberry 8330 4.5.0.77 on verizon wireless. Syncing
contacts says it works, but no addresses show up in address list on
blackberry (which currently has no addresses at all)

Configuration (other than upping to trace for logging) is out of the box.

I have removed and readded the application. log are from a fresh sync
after that installation. I have also done the "reset" option in
Funambol for clients with no effect.

Calendar and tasks seem to work btw.

 From what I can see, the data is all in the /tmp/sync. I am not sure
if this is a horde issue or a funambol issue.

Thanks for any assistance.

Lawrence