[sync] SyncML related problems

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Wed Sep 9 15:08:55 UTC 2009

Hello

Some oddities/bugs related to SyncML to discuss :

1.) When choose options -> global options -> syncml there is always a
first white line at top of page with "int(7) int(7)" at the begin.
This is also in the page source like this :

int(7)
int(7)
"DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<!-- Horde: Copyright 2000-2009 The Horde Project.  Horde is under the
LGPL. -->
<!--                  Horde Project: http://www.horde.org/
       -->
<!--    GNU Library Public License:
http://www.fsf.org/copyleft/lgpl.html    -->

2.) When we choose to delete syncML anchors only the anchor is
deleted, but not the data in syncml_map. This is only done if a
client-id reconnect after deleting the anchor. I suggest this is a bug
but maybe i have missed something.

3.) Sometimes *all* client anchors get deleted if one choose to delete
a specific anchor. Unfortunately i have not yet found out how to
trigger.

Horde version 3.3.4

Regards

Andreas