[sync] syncml and shared agendas. synced only owner created events

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 12:32:10 UTC 2009

2009/9/16 Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

> Zitat von LALOT Dominique <dom.lalot at gmail.com>:
>
>  Hello,
>>
>> Some people wants to work like this:
>> a secretary is modifying some other people agendas.
>>
>> If the agenda's owner is trying to sync, he only gets his own events. The
>> others which have been created by people having write access are not
>> synced.
>> If I remember some other problem I got a few months ago, that's may be
>> related to the history table.
>>
>> Is there a possibility to get this working?
>>

> Can you specify what you mean with the relation to the history table? There
> is no code in the synchronization process that checks the owner of an event.
>
> Jan.

Sorry Jan,

It seems that I did a mistake yesterday trying to reproduce a bug. For my
last tests, it's working like a charm!
The user who gets such problem in fact was logging in syncml using an
Uppercase character at the beginning of his loginuid. I presume then, that
the datas are not correct.
Nevertheless, I put a hook to transform the userid a long time ago:
if (!function_exists('_username_hook_frombackend')) {
     function _username_hook_frombackend($userID) {
         return String::lower($userID);
     }
}

It seems that syncml is not using it. Is there some other hook to setup?

Thanks

Dom

> http://horde.org/consulting/

Dominique LALOT