[sync] Syncing with the P1i

Fri Oct 2 12:45:43 UTC 2009

Hello

I think you're right about the linebreak, Jan. But that would mean that
*Horde* doesn't count it, because the higher number (153 bytes) comes
from the *phone*. That's because the data already gets trimmed: In
Command/Sync.php on line 225.
Now that we have this explanation for the size mismatch, it wouldn't be
too elegant to just accept "wrong" size specifications as in Arvid's
patch. Maybe we should store the 'trimmed' and the 'untrimmed' length of
the data and accept both of them? Because removing the trim() commands
might break other clients.

Have a nice weekend.
Martin