[sync] Fwd: Choosing calendar when syncing via SyncML

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sun Nov 22 17:10:15 UTC 2009

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von Peter.Paluch at fri.uniza.sk -----
      Datum: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 00:59:58 +0100
        Von: Peter Palúch <Peter.Paluch at fri.uniza.sk>
Antwort an: Peter.Paluch at fri.uniza.sk
    Betreff: Choosing calendar when syncing via SyncML
         An: jan at horde.org

Hello Jan,

I have recently tested synchronizing my Nokia E66 calendar with Horde
3.3.5 and Kronolith 2.3.2 and it seems to work very nicely.

I wanted to ask, though: I have several calendars created in my Horde.
Is there a way to select which calendar should be synchronized? If
yes, how should it be done?

Thank you very much indeed in forward. I apologize if I am causing any
inconveniences by writing to you directly and not to the mailing list.

Best regards,
Peter

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/