[sync] syncing multiple horde-calendars with synthesis syncml client (on ipod touch)

Heiner Markert mephisto at gmx.net
Fri Nov 27 19:17:03 UTC 2009

Am Friday 27 November 2009 10:40:37 schrieb Jan Schneider:
> Zitat von Heiner Markert <mephisto at gmx.net>:
> > Am Thursday 26 November 2009 23:26:53 schrieb Jan Schneider:
> >> Zitat von devries at mathematik.tu-muenchen.de:

> >> You can't, yet.
> >>
> >> Jan.
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > will it become possible in the near future to sync several horde
> > calendars simultaneously to one mobile device? I would greatly appreciate
> > this!
>
> Horde is open source. As soon as someone implements this, it will be
> available. It's not rocket science either, such a feature already
> exists in Turba and can easily be ported to Kronolith.
>
> Jan.

Hello,

ok, it took me several hours, but now I've got the main functionality
implemented. Where can I send the diff to? I modified version 2.3 of
kronolith that comes with the kolab server package, I hope the patch is
nevertheless useful for you. Unfortunately I did not manage to find out how
to layout the config pages, so it looks a bit chaotic there now - maybe
someone can help me with this?

While testing the code I discovered a bug that is also present without my
modifications: When modifying an existing event in the horde web interface
(using kolab as backend), it is duplicated when the calendar is synced the
next time. The duplicate appears only in the sync client, in horde everything
looks fine. Deleting one of the two entries in the client and re-syncing
completely deletes the event in horde. When modifying the event through
kontact (directly writing on the imap folder), it syncs correctly. Does a
solution for this problem exist?

Regards
Heiner