[sync] syncing multiple horde-calendars with synthesis syncml client (on ipod touch)

Heiner Markert mephisto at gmx.net
Sat Nov 28 07:44:49 UTC 2009

Am Friday 27 November 2009 23:55:47 schrieb Jan Schneider:
> Zitat von Heiner Markert <mephisto at gmx.net>:

> >> Horde is open source. As soon as someone implements this, it will be
> >> available. It's not rocket science either, such a feature already
> >> exists in Turba and can easily be ported to Kronolith.
> >>
> >> Jan.
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > ok, it took me several hours, but now I've got the main functionality
> > implemented. Where can I send the diff to? I modified version 2.3 of
>
> Put it on bugs.horde.org.
>
> > kronolith that comes with the kolab server package, I hope the patch is
>
> That version is pretty old, but we'll try to integrate your patch.
>
> > nevertheless useful for you. Unfortunately I did not manage to find out
> > how to layout the config pages, so it looks a bit chaotic there now -
> > maybe someone can help me with this?
>
> Not sure what you mean with layout. This is supposed to be a
> preference, you don't need to do any layout.

Sorry for my english. What I need is basically a newline. I added a "choose
calendars for syncronization"-select box as in turba with an additional
description. This text appears on the same line as the already
existing "choose default calendar" selection, which looks ugly and is
misleading...

I will send the patch to bugs.horde.org. Sorry for working on the old version,
but I did not want to risk my working kolab setup with upgrading horde...

Regards
Heiner