[sync] Extra email fields

David lists at edeca.net
Thu Jan 7 23:42:40 UTC 2010

On 07/01/2010 23:31, David wrote:
> On 07/01/2010 22:47, lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de wrote:
>> Zitat von David<lists at edeca.net>:
>>
>>> I am syncing an iPhone using the Funambol client application which
>>> works mostly nicely.  However, some contacts have multiple email
>>> addresses and only the "other email" is synchronised.  Emails marked
>>> as "home" or "work" do not appear to sync.
>>>
>>> Do I need to add extra fields to Turba?  Or is it a sync issue?
>>
>> If the iPhone Funambol client uses SIF-C like the Outlook client does
>> see http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/8571
>>
>> So basically you need Horde 3.3.6 or later...
>
> Thanks for pointing that bug out to me.  I am testing with Horde
> Groupware Webmail Edition 1.2.5 which appears to have been released at
> the same time as Horde 3.3.6.
>
> I'll have a go in debug mode and resync from scratch and then post some
> results.

OK, using the same setup above with a completely fresh sync (information
purged from DB first), I see the following fields sent:

EMAIL;INTERNET:^M
EMAIL;INTERNET;HOME:david at edeca.net^M
EMAIL;INTERNET;WORK:myworkemail at example.com

Only EMAIL;INTERNET: fields are used by Turba.  The others don't seem to
map to anything.

Any ideas what to do to enable this?

David