[sync] Debugging Nokia X6

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Jun 16 08:39:41 UTC 2010

Please don't top-post.

>>> https://mail.mon-net.org/X6/client.xml
>>> https://mail.mon-net.org/X6/devinf.txt
>>> https://mail.mon-net.org/X6/log.txt
>>> https://mail.mon-net.org/X6/packetnum.txt
>>> https://mail.mon-net.org/X6/server_10.wbxml
>>> https://mail.mon-net.org/X6/server.xml
>>>
>>> If you have any idea what's wrong... Help would be much appreciated.
>>
>> YOU should tell us what goes wrong. What is your problem actually?
>>
> Hi Jan,
>
> Oh :)
>
> Well, when I click on sync on the mobile phone, the phone complains
> about a communication error.
>
> This means that nothing get synced at all (with latest Horde CVS).

The information from your logs look fine. Horde is sending a valid
response to the first request of the phone.
Unless you can trace what's actually going over the wire and notice
any oddities, or get a more useful error message from the phone, there
is not much I can tell you.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/