[sync] Android 2.1

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Mon Oct 25 13:57:16 UTC 2010

Which exact version of Funambol client?  There are two version 8s.  The new one is miles better than the old one.

> ¿Anyone is syncing address book, calendar, etc with Android 2.1 and
> horde?

That said, I didn't have too much luck with either.  Either with 2.1 or 2.2 - mostly because Android takes US numbers like +12345678900 and makes them +1-234-567-8900 and feeds them back into Horde so you end up with both in the contact.  I use it therefore as download only and I make all changes on the server.

Simon