[sync] No sync with funambol 8.7.2

gertzu at gmx.de gertzu at gmx.de
Wed Dec 22 21:40:03 UTC 2010

Hello,

I use Funambol 8.7.2 Outlook 2010, Win7 64bit and Horde Framework 3.3.11. I only want to use Horde to sync my contacts. I installed horde successfully on my webserver with mysql authentication.

Funambol get connection via http://url/horde/rpc.php and the standard user admin/admin. If I configure in Funambol only "Contacts" (remote name "contacts") with one way synchronisation (Outlook->Server) no errors happend. If I use two way synchronisation (Outlook->Server, Server->Outlook) Funambol sends the contacts and break with an error message "It's no connection possible. Please check URL, username or password." (I have translate the error message from german, I hope it's the same in english). In Horde User-Backend the synchronisation is shown succesfully.

Greetings
belohnen Sie mit bis zu 100,- Euro! https://freundschaftswerbung.gmx.de