[sync] Can not sync contacts from LDAP addressbook

Mehmet Giritli mgiritli at giritli.eu
Thu Feb 10 09:00:03 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am trying to sync my contacts with a turba addressbook which is
ldap-based. Everything works within turba and I am able to sync notes
and calendar with my mobile (nokia e63) without any problems. However,
none of the contacts appear on my phone after sync. I emptied all the
contacts from my phone, cleared all syncml data from horde and tried it
many times but I couldnt get it to sync even one contact.

Phone doesn't give any errors. But in horde logs I see this:

Feb 10 10:49:30 gollum HORDE[21739]: [horde] API export call for
failed: Invalid ID [pid 21739 on line 497 of
"/var/www/horde/htdocs/horde/lib/SyncML/Sync.php"]

Of course, I have selected the ldap addressbook to sync from the
options, needless to say. And as I already mentioned, everything works
fine with turba, browsing, editing contacts and so on. Any ideas?

Turba 2.3.5
Horde 3.3.11

Kind regards.