[sync] Can not sync contacts from LDAP addressbook

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Feb 14 11:03:27 UTC 2011

Zitat von Mehmet Giritli <mgiritli at giritli.eu>:

> On Sun, 2011-02-13 at 17:54 +0100, Jan Schneider wrote:
>> Zitat von Mehmet Giritli <mgiritli at giritli.eu>:
>>
>> > reports an error. I really have no idea what to do. Could you give me
>> > some tips? Is there a verbose/debug switch for horde where I can see
>> > whats going on during syncing?
>>
>> http://wiki.horde.org/SyncMLProblemReport
>>
>> Jan.
>>
>> --
>> Do you need professional PHP or Horde consulting?
>> http://horde.org/consulting/
>>

> Log files attached.
>
> I think my problem is apparent with the lines saying: "Added to server
> from client during SlowSync: <blah blah> ignored". Hence I am not
> getting any sync done, because my contacts in ldap server are ignored.
> Why is that?

Because this is a slow sync (first sync, which adds all clients
objects to the server and vice versa), but Horde still finds existing
server-client-mappings for those objects.
This happens if you reset sync anchors, even though you already
synched in the past. I assume this still is a test install, so simply
empty the horde_syncml_map and horde_synchml_anchors tables.

> Also, is it possible to say from the logs why the attributes of photo
> and nickname are not being synced (when I rarely get any syncing done)?

No, because it doesn't even get that far.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/