[sync] Testing ActiveSync

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Wed Apr 13 12:57:53 UTC 2011

Hi

Whilst testing ActiveSync and the apache alias, I encountered this error in the browser.

A fatal error has occurred
Horde_Log_Handler_Stream: "" cannot be opened with mode "a+"
Details have been logged for the administrator.

Probably my file permissions are wrong.  My /var/log/horde folder is owned by root:apache and the horde.log is filling up.  However, the sync.log was not created (both specified in the configuration panel).

However, it's funny when it says Details have been logged - but as the Administrator, I can't see them :)

Simon