[sync] Sync Android Funaambol / Horde4

Zulan zulan at zulan.net
Sun Jul 10 17:07:09 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am trying to sync an Android Nexus S with Horde (Contacts and
Calendar for
now).

Funambol Sync Version 10.0.5
I set the Server names to "contacts" and "calendar"

Horde 4.0.7
kronolith 3.0.5
turba 3.0.4
(all installed yesterday using pear on a Debian squeeze)

Full sync logs are at http://zulan.net/sync.tar.gz

Contacts:

Basically both directions are working, but some values are missing

Horde --> Droid

Location: OK
Email: Ok
Home Phone: MISSING!
Work Phone: MISSING!
Mobile Phone: OK
Fax : OK
Photo: Not OK, missing image driver

Droid --> Horde

Location: OK
Email: MISSING!
Home Phone: OK
Work Phone: OK
Mobile Phone: OK
Other Phone: Missing

Excerpt from data.txt

Input received from client (text/x-vcard):
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
TEL;VOICE:3333   --> Horde does not use
EMAIL;INTERNET;HOME:mobilr at example.com --> Horde Does not use
END:VCARD

In the other way, the backend data does not contain Home / Work Phone!

Calendar:

Droid --> Horde

Seems to work reasonably

Horde --> Droid

No updates are sent at all. Horde does not attempt to sync newly
created or
modified calendar events. The sync logs provided are after I created a
new
event with kronolith.

I hope that helps to improve horde, let me know if you need anything
else or
If I can do something to improve my setup into a usable state.

Thanks,
Zulan

P.S. I exported the contacts from my previous phone, a Sony Ericsson
T650. It
worked well out of the box, except for one contact (out of ~100) who
crashed
the process. Unfortunately I just deleted the contact and didn't
create a sync
report. I could not see anything special about this particular
contact.