[sync] setting the Syncml uri for calendar/tasks/notes to another than the default one

karlitos at seznam.cz karlitos at seznam.cz
Sat Jul 30 15:38:23 UTC 2011

Hello

I can not determine the right url for horde  if I wan to sync another than the default calendar or task, memos vith SyncML.  I was able to set the sync with the default one by setting url = calendar on the client side (Syncevolution on my N900), the same for tasks and memo. But if I have for example a work calendar on my phone and set the source for calendar to this one and let the uri = calendar, the SyncML writes the work data to the default calendar one on my horde groupware. I can not find any documentation related to this issue, could someone help me please ?

Thanks in advance Karel