[sync] Incomplete sync with cell phone

Carsten Schumann grypho at tempus-vivit.net
Thu Aug 25 12:24:58 UTC 2011

Hi Jan,

as Kronolith synchronization works fine now, i tried syncing my cell
phone against Turba. The first block of contacts is synchronized
(26/138) and I can see them in Turba. The second block seems to be sent
but for the next two minutes nothing happens until my cell phone raises
an error message "Sync incomplete" (I suggest it's a timeout).

In the debug folder these files are created:
   -rw------- 1 www-data www-data  857 Aug 25 14:13 client_10.wbxml
   -rw------- 1 www-data www-data 5.8K Aug 25 14:13 client_11.wbxml
   -rw------- 1 www-data www-data  237 Aug 25 14:13 data.txt
   -rw------- 1 www-data www-data 4.7K Aug 25 14:13 devinf.txt
   -rw------- 1 www-data www-data  749 Aug 25 14:13 log.txt
   -rw------- 1 www-data www-data    2 Aug 25 14:13 packetnum.txt
   -rw------- 1 www-data www-data 1.4K Aug 25 14:13 server_10.wbxml

whereas log.txt states:
   DEBUG:  Backend of class Horde_SyncMl_Backend_Horde created
   DEBUG:  Started at 2011-08-25 14:13:06. Packet logged in
/tmp/sync/client_10.wbxml
   DEBUG:  New session created: 9e8fb632fc62327a71f7c4d1f25d8726
   DEBUG:  Checking authentication for user grypho
   DEBUG:  Authenticated: yes; version: 1.1; message ID: 1; source URI:
IMEI:356424000083602; target URI: http://horde4.mydomain.info/rpc.php;
user: myname; charset: UTF-8; wbxml: yes
   DEBUG:  Creating Horde_SyncMl_Sync object for database contacts; sync
type 203
   DEBUG:  Received <Final> from client.
   DEBUG:  Handle <Final> for state Init
   DEBUG:  Sending <Final> to client
   DEBUG:  Return message completed
   DEBUG:  Finished at 2011-08-25 14:13:06. Packet logged in
/tmp/sync/server_10.wbxml

data.txt only contains the first entry in client_11.wbxml.

Any ideas what's going wrong?

Best regards
Carsten