[sync] Notes sync to device fails

Alex May alex at maymay.de
Sat Dec 31 08:03:17 UTC 2011

I am syncing to a Blackberry running Funambol.
Before upgrading to the latest version, I am fairly certain all of the sync was working.
I now find that sync of notes from Horde to the device is failing. Neither creation of new notes or updates of existing notes are
being synced in that direction. The reverse direction and all of the other syncing (address book, calendar and tasks) is working
fine.
Is this a known problem? I did search, but didn't find anything.
Can anyone help as to where I should look for error messages in order to debug?
Thanks,
Alex May