[sync] Notes sync to device fails

Alex May alex at maymay.de
Sun Jan 22 21:57:49 UTC 2012

Sorry for the poorly documented question earlier.
I have just updated Horde to the latest version again before running the test as required.
There is nothing in the php error log.
The attached zip is the content of /tmp/sync
The problem remains as described below.
I'm guessing the problem is here:
"ERR:     notes getChanges() failed during _fastSync: The method "getChanges" is not defined in the API for mnemo."
Can anyone tell me how to fix it?
Thanks in advance,
Alex