[sync] Fw: Notes sync to device fails

Alex May alex at maymay.de
Sat Jan 28 14:41:21 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jan Schneider" <jan at horde.org>
To: <sync at lists.horde.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 9:29 AM
Subject: Re: [sync] Notes sync to device fails

Zitat von Alex May <alex at maymay.de>:

> [...]

Not sure what you mean by that.

> Instead, I copied the relevant part of Api.php from the GIT
> repository to my installation.
> (Which was also effectively what Christian Bomhardt suggested.)
> No more errors, but the problem isn't quite fixed.
> The attached shows that the error relating to the missing function
> is gone, but I am still not getting the changes.
> I added a new note and then ran the sync and captured the log.
> It shows horde found no changes, hence no sync.
> Any further ideas?

Did you turn off the history system? Does the note show a creation date?

Jan.

I had not knowingly turned off the history system. The note did show a creation date, but as I was doing everything in close
succession, I was concerned that that might be the problem.
I therefore switched to daily automatic syncing in stead of every 15mins.  I then created a new note (and, as you can see, deleted
earlier test notes) and tried again by manually starting the sync.
The results are attached.
I seem to have a different problem now.
I think the issue is " Unsupported Content-Type: text/x-s4j-sifn"
I am syncing to Funambol on a Blackberry.
Any suggestions?

Alex