[sync] Mnemo Export

Alex May alex at maymay.de
Tue Jul 10 04:56:51 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alex May" <alex at maymay.de>
To: <sync at lists.horde.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2012 5:59 PM
Subject: Mnemo Export

I am trying to debug the memo sync with Funambol.

I found a tip to add a case for x-s4j-sifn within the export function in Api.php in the mnemo/lib.
This solves the error message that that type isn't defined, but I'm still getting no sync.

I believe that the output is going through some sort of htmlentities function after the export function as the field definitions
like <Subject> are being replaced by <Subject> before the text is passed to the remote client.

To try and find the source of the problem I tried running the following on the horde base directory:
find . | xargs grep 'htmlentities'
and
find . | xargs grep 'export('
but neither of these seemed to point to any useful results.

Can anyone either:
- tell me why I am not finding the function call with the above or
- tell me where the export function is called from?

Thanks,
Alex May

Surely someone must understand how the Memo sync is supposed to work?!?