[sync] ActiveSync : auto detection of trash folder (and other special folders)

list-no-spam at ryux.org list-no-spam at ryux.org
Sun Oct 28 07:30:38 UTC 2012

Hi,

  before to open a ticket, I ask the question on the list.
  I configured a Horde 5 Webmail (last beta version available).
  All ActiveSync synchronization is Ok through my iPhone (3G / ios 4.2.1).

  But the trash folder is not detected as "Trash" and when I delete a
message, it fails...

  I've 2 ActiveSync account on my mobile
  - 1st is a "true" Microsoft Exchange Server : folder are detected and
deletion of message is ok
  - 2nd is with Horde : i can't remove message... In IMP, all is ok and
trash folder is correctly set

  When i want to delete a message, iPhone show a popup "The message cannot
be moved to the Corbeille mailbox" (Corbeille is trash in french), and no
log is written in Horde ActiveSync file log.

  Here are 2 screenshots of iPhone Mail accounts. With my company account,
we can see than iPhone detect trash folder (special icon), but no with
Horde...

http://www.ryux.org/MicrosoftExchangeServer.png => my company account
http://www.ryux.org/Horde.png => Horde account

  Thanks for your help