[sync] Forwarded messages on ios

list-no-spam at ryux.org list-no-spam at ryux.org
Sat Dec 29 17:44:57 UTC 2012

Hi,

Here is a very strange issue.

HTML messages received on my iOs are "empty". The header is ok, but
when I try to open it, it displays : "The message is empty".

Same problem if I forward a message from iOs (HTML or PLAIN) to a
"horde" mailbox. When I try to open it on another device (or even the
same), it displays "the message is empty". With IMP, no problem, the
message is displayed as forwarded message (embedded).

But, if I forward the same message to a "true" Exchange server,
everything is ok !
I can open the message and view it from the ios device...

Any idea ?

Ryu