[sync] Forwarded messages on ios

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Dec 31 20:15:52 UTC 2012

> Quoting list-no-spam at ryux.org:
>
>> list-no-spam at ryux.org a écrit :
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Here is a very strange issue.
>>>
>>> HTML messages received on my iOs are "empty". The header is ok,
>>> but when I try to open it, it displays : "The message is empty".
>>>
>>> Same problem if I forward a message from iOs (HTML or PLAIN) to a
>>> "horde" mailbox. When I try to open it on another device (or even
>>> the same), it displays "the message is empty". With IMP, no
>>> problem, the message is displayed as forwarded message (embedded).
>>>
>>> But, if I forward the same message to a "true" Exchange server,
>>> everything is ok !
>>> I can open the message and view it from the ios device...
>>>
>>> Any idea ?
>>>
>>> Ryu
>>>
>> Little fix. The problem only exists while forwarding HTML message,
>> not with PLAIN text message.
>
> So you are saying that HTML messages received on your device ARE
> showing up and it's only HTML messages that have been forwarded from
> the device that are broken?

Also, FWIW, I just send an HTML email message from my Gmail account to
my Horde account, read it on my iOS device with no issues, and was
able to forward it back to my Gmail account (as well as to another
account that is forwarded back to my Horde account) with no issues.

However, the copy of the SENT email seems to be corrupt somehow.
--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org