[sync] Forwarded messages on ios

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Jan 1 19:40:23 UTC 2013

Quoting list-no-spam at ryux.org:

> Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> a écrit :
>
>> Quoting Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>>
>>> Quoting list-no-spam at ryux.org:

>>> So you are saying that HTML messages received on your device ARE
>>> showing up and it's only HTML messages that have been forwarded from
>>> the device that are broken?
>>
>> Also, FWIW, I just send an HTML email message from my Gmail account to
>> my Horde account, read it on my iOS device with no issues, and was
>> able to forward it back to my Gmail account (as well as to another
>> account that is forwarded back to my Horde account) with no issues.
>>
>> However, the copy of the SENT email seems to be corrupt somehow.
>> --
>> mike
>
> Hi all and happy new Year !
>
> In fact there are 2 different problems but which seems to be the same...
>
> 1. Most advertising messages don't display ==> "The message has no
> content". I going to redirect you, Michael & Michael a example to
> your own mailbox after sending this message. (Check your spams... :))

As mentioned in my other email, this email displayed fine for me on my
iOS and Android devices.

> 2. The HTML messages which are forwarded don't displayed ==> "The
> message has no content".
> Steps to reproduce this problem:
>
> - With IMP for example, send you an HTML message to your gmail account
> - With gmail, just transfer it to your horde with activesync account
> - Try to read it with ios & activesync support. (With a direct IMAP
> connection, no problem)
> - Result ==> The message has no content

These steps produced an email that I had no problem displaying on my
iOS or android devices.

> Note than in my case, the first IMP account and Horde ActiveSync
> account are the same, and even the orginal message is not readable
> in sent folder...

Yes, there seems to be some issue I'm currently working on with save
to sent functionality.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)