[sync] Forwarded messages on ios

list-no-spam at ryux.org list-no-spam at ryux.org
Thu Jan 3 17:02:32 UTC 2013

list-no-spam at ryux.org a écrit :

> Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> a écrit :
>
>> Quoting list-no-spam at ryux.org:

> Apologies, but it seems that this message has been truncated when
> you sent it... It is cut here.
> My question was : Is there an option in Horde to prevent html
> messages to be displayed ?
> Thanks
> Ryu

Well,
finaly, after few hours on this problem, I found the solution...
In ActiveSync/Imap/Message.php, line 323

if (!empty($html_id) && $want_html_text) {
     $html = $data->getBodyPart($html_id);
     if (!$data->getBodyPartDecode($html_id)) {
         $html_body_part->setContents($html);
         $html = $html_body_part->getContents();
     } else {
         $html = $html_body_part->getContents();
     }

The 3 last lines are the cause !

It overwrites the $html variable with empty !

And, before to create a patch for git, I just saw that you already
fixed it the 1st of January 2013 :) (commit
e5a1369edd967d10fb48a21bf4c5a5802ab2b299)

So, I'm just waiting for a new release of ActiveSync lib !

Thanks for all

Ryu