[sync] Littles questions about SyncML

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Mon Jan 7 16:24:33 UTC 2013

Le 6 janv. 2013 à 01:51, Michael Rubinsky a écrit :

> Quoting Gerard Breiner <gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr>>

>>> No ActiveSync server required!  Just follow the install instructions and use a mobile client that can configure an exchange account.
>>>
>>> Simon
>>>

>> Thanks Simon for this fast and good answer. It definitely help me.
>> So I enabled activesync in horde and tried to create an account exchange activesync on my galaxy ace  but I get the message " Can't connect to the server"
>> On the server tail /var/log/messages show up : [horde] SOAP call: ResolveNames(smtp:gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr) by gbreiner serviced in 0 seconds, sent 727 bytes in response [pid 30593 on line 95 of "/www/horde5/pear/php/Horde/Rpc/Soap.php"]
>>
>> I managed to create an exchange account in my ical (macbook) but I get the message  (on the mac)
>> "Ical can't update the exchange account" .
>>
>> Best regards
>> --
>>
> http://wiki.horde.org/ActiveSync
>
> Mike
> Sent from mobile
>
> Gerard Breiner <gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr> wrote:

Hi mike, I read and read again this wiki before to ask you…. Maybe I missed something ….
However I configured apache webmail server as virtualhost  with ssl… Could there be an issue with the ssl certificates ?
Here is my config apache … Could you tell me please if something is wrong ?
[CODE]
<VirtualHost *:443>
PHPINIDir /www/horde5
ServerName webmail.domain
DirectoryIndex index.php
DocumentRoot  /www/horde5
LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-agent}i\""
TransferLog logs/webmail-devel_access_log
ErrorLog logs/webmail-devel_error_log
LogLevel warn
SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateFile /etc/apache2/ssl.fac/wildcard.domain.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/apache2/ssl.fac/wildcard.domain.key
LimitRequestLine 8190
#######
## Redirections
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^webmail$ [NC]
RewriteRule ^/(.*) https://webmail.domain/$1 [L,R]
## Fin des redirections

## http://wiki.horde.org/ActiveSync
RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_MS_ASPROTOCOLVERSION:%{HTTP:Ms-Asprotocolversion}]
RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_X_MS_POLICYKEY:%{HTTP:X-Ms-Policykey}]
RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]
## Allowing Horde to sync with mobile devices using the mobile device's support for Microsoft Exchange/ActiveSync
#Alias /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync /www/horde5/rpc.php
Alias /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync /rpc.php
Alias /autodiscover/autodiscover.xml  /www/horde5/rpc.php
#######
<Directory /www/horde5>
    IndexOptions Charset=UTF-8
    AcceptPathInfo On
    Options FollowSymLinks
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>

## Redirection WEBMAIL securisé
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName webmail.domain
php_flag http.cache_by_default Off
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^webmail.domain(.*)$ [NC]
RewriteRule ^/(.*) https://webmail.domain/$1 [L,R]
</VirtualHost>

## Redirection WEBMAIL securisé
<VirtualHost *:80>