[sync] Littles questions about SyncML

Jens-Uwe Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Fri Jan 11 13:24:21 UTC 2013

Hi Gerard,

Zitat von Gerard Breiner <gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
> [...] So I corrected my mistake : Alias /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync
> /www/horde5/rpc.php  and not /rpc.php?. Many thanks Mike.
> Then I tried again to create an account exchange activesync  from my
> mobile (client RemoSync of Remoba) which is exchange activeSync.
> I face the error "Client does not support the protocol version". Yet
> I tried all of each version available in $conf[activesync][version]?.

I don't recall having you mention a check of your web server logs.

When the ActiveSync client registers with H5, you should see a couple
of accesses to your web server (like "OPTIONS
/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync HTTP/1.1" 200 -" and ""POST
/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync?Cmd=FolderSync&User=... HTTP/1.1" 200
89352"). Do you see at least connection attempts by the client? If
yes, are those responded to with errors? If error, then what's in the
error log of your server? If no error, you ought to turn on ActiveSync
logging in Horde's configuration to see what's going on.

Judging from the the client UI alone is like checking a foggy crystal ball ;)

Regards,

Jens
--
Jens-U. Mozdzen                         voice   : +49-40-559 51 75
NDE Netzdesign und -entwicklung AG      fax     : +49-40-559 51 77
D-22423 Hamburg                         e-mail  : jmozdzen at nde.ag

         Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Angelika Mozdzen
           Sitz und Registergericht: Hamburg, HRB 90934
                   Vorstand: Jens-U. Mozdzen
                    USt-IdNr. DE 814 013 983