[sync] Littles questions about SyncML

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Mon Jan 14 10:40:45 UTC 2013

It appears that several months ago I had installed too horde H4 4.0.15 and configured ActiveSync under the same apache server that horde5
When I run suggested by Jens   http://horde4.domain/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync  I do get the message : "accessing the ActiveSync URL via browser is not supported." but  when I run the same test under Horde H5 5.03 with http://horde5.domain/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync it is redirected to the login page.

Best regards.

Gérard