[sync] Error in Cmd=GetAttachment

Jens-U. Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Tue Jan 15 18:42:33 UTC 2013

Hello Mike,

I just upgraded to the latest PEAR version of Horde_ActiveSync
(2.1.2), but that problem may have been present before:

On my remote device, I selected to open an email attachment, which
started a "POST /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync?Cmd=GetAttachment"
request. In Apache's error log, I receive an error message "PHP Fatal
error:  Call to a member function getType() on a non-object in
/usr/share/php5/PEAR/Horde/Core/ActiveSync/Driver.php" and of course
the attachment isn't available on the remote device.

When I switch on ActiveSync trace, not much more is shown:
--- cut here ---
2013-01-15T18:39:10+00:00 INFO: [19997]
Horde_Core_ActiveSync_Driver::authenticate() attempt for myuser
2013-01-15T18:39:11+00:00 DEBUG: [PALM71e4c550ad065147ed4336******]
GETATTACHMENT request received for user myuser
2013-01-15T18:39:11+00:00 DEBUG: [PALM71e4c550ad065147ed4336******]
loadDeviceInfo: myuser
2013-01-15T18:39:11+00:00 INFO: Request being handled for device:
PALM71e4c550ad065147ed4336****** Supporting protocol version: 12.1
2013-01-15T18:39:11+00:00 INFO: [PALM71e4c550ad065147ed4336******]
Handling GETATTACHMENT command.
2013-01-15T18:39:11+00:00 DEBUG: [PALM71e4c550ad065147ed4336******]
Fetching attachement: INBOX:25799:1.3
--- cut here ---

If you need more detailed diagnostics, please let me know. Back-end is Kolab.

With regards
Jens