[sync] trash folder

Jens-U. Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Sun Feb 17 22:14:30 UTC 2013

Hi Mike,

Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
> [...]
> ..but this would be no Trash folder known on the server, not the
> client. No idea how this would happen unless the FOLDERSYNC state is
> out of sync between the client and server. You can try resetting the
> device account. Otherwise, I would need to see the full SYNC request
> and response to know exactly what is going on.

yes, that's something I see at the Horde server side of things.

I had re-configured the account at the client previously, but didn't
reset at the server side. I'll do that and if I still can recreate the
message, will provide the requested trace.

Thanks for the quick response, on a Sunday evening :)

Regards,
Jens