[sync] Client did not provide authentication data (H5 Samsung Galaxy S3 4.1.2/ Nexus 7 4.2.2))

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Mar 21 17:15:24 UTC 2013

Quoting primaxx <erol.haagenrud at gmail.com>:

> Simon Brereton-3 wrote
>> I know you said your settings looked like mine, but just to be sure,
>> you're putting the \ before the username, right?
>
> Yes, I've tried both with and without, and both with and without a
> domainname first.

For the record, the preceding backslash should make no difference. The
ActiveSync code splits the string if one is found and discards the
domain portion. If no backslash is found, the username is used as is.

I guess it's possible some clients may require the backslash to be
input though...
--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)