[sync] Client did not provide authentication data (H5 Samsung Galaxy S3 4.1.2/ Nexus 7 4.2.2))

primaxx erol.haagenrud at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 21:07:45 UTC 2013

Michael J Rubinsky wrote
> My guess is your using fcgi. You should read
> http://wiki.horde.org/ActiveSync#toc4 specifically, the part about the
> authorization headers and the rewrite rules you should use to work  around
> this.-- mike

Your guess is spot on!

*Not only that, but it solved my problem!* :)
(I had actually already looked into it, but I had added the rules to the
wrong .htaccess-file... Horde is not installed in the webservers root
folder.)

Again; thank you very much! Without the effort from you this would have been
a lost case... :)

*If there are other newbies like me out there: Wherever you have installed
Horde; remember to update the .htaccess file in the /root folder/ of your
web server, if you need to add the rewrite rules...*