[sync] Add dependency for Horde_ActiveSync-2.4.0beta1

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Mon May 6 16:50:07 UTC 2013

Citeren Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

> Quoting Arjen de Korte <arjen+horde at de-korte.org>:
>
>> Citeren Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

>>> It ActiveSync 2.4.0 shouldn't require Core 2.5.0. The reverse,
>>> however, might be true. What interface change did you find that
>>> would require Core 2.5.0? If this is, indeed, true, it is a bug
>>> and must be corrected before final release.
>>
>> After upgrading to Horde_ActiveSync-2.4.0beta1, I can't connect
>> with ActiveSync and get the following messages in the server logs
>> (for each Ping/Sync):
>>
>> [Sat May 04 21:12:34 2013] [error] [client 192.168.1.126] PHP Fatal
>> error:  Declaration of
>> Horde_Core_ActiveSync_Driver::getCurrentPolicy() must be compatible
>> with that of Horde_ActiveSync_Driver_Base::getCurrentPolicy() in
>> /usr/share/php5/PEAR/Horde/Core/ActiveSync/Driver.php on line 12
>
> This was an oversight and is fixed in Git.

Will there be a new release of Horde_ActiveSync shortly? I tried
patching /Horde/ActiveSync/Driver/Base.php (remove parameter), but
although it fixed the Fatal error, I still can't connect with
ActiveSync anymore. I can't even make it past the authentication. I
see the following rather non-descript message in the ActiveSync log:

2013-05-06T18:42:54+02:00 INFO: [13980]
Horde_Core_ActiveSync_Driver::authenticate() attempt for

That's it, nothing else.