[sync] no invitations are sent using activesync on an Android phone

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Jul 23 13:48:13 UTC 2013

> Hi,
>
> im syncing my Android phone with Horde 5.1.1.
> Syncing works fine, except no invitations are sent to attendees when
> I create an event on the phone.
> The stock Android calendar app (Android 2.3.5) is being used. When
> the event is created in kronolith, invitations are sent to all
> persons.
>
> Is this the normal behaviour?

No. The EAS client is required to send this out using the SENDMAIL
command. You should be able to see this in the synclog. If it's not
there, your client is broken or configured not to send them. If it's
there, I'd need to see the log to see why it's not being accepted by
the server.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)