[sync] Calendar out of sync - how to resync without loosing data on phone

Lukas Gradl horde at ssn.at
Thu Nov 7 17:56:54 UTC 2013

Hi!

We've an Android 4.0.4 phone on which calendar entries where made -
but the didn't reach the horde installation.

When switching the log on I got an error in the corresponding log file:
ERR: [19961] Attempting to add a collection
                     to the sync cache while requiring a synckey, but no
                     synckey could be found. Most likely a client error in
                     requesting a collection during PING before it has issued a
                     SYNC.

I attached the whole Log-file as a zip.

So - how to reenable synching of calendar without loosing the calendar
entries on the phone?

If I just remove the phone it perhaps will sync again - but it will
delete all data on the phone and get the entries from the server.

Help appreciated,

Lukas