[sync] Full sync after update to Horde_ActiveSync 2.9.0

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Nov 19 15:24:44 UTC 2013

Quoting lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:

> Zitat von lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> on the testserver we have done the update to ActiveSync 2.9.0 with
>> stopping Apache do the pear upgrade, do horde-clear-cache and
>> horde-db-migrate. After this the iPhone 4S connected with
>> ActiveSync does a full resync for the mailbox. Is this expected
>> behaviour or can this be prevented somehow?

This is due to a change in the format of some of the cached data that
is saved for each collection. I've added code to attempt to load the
previous format before throwing the error to save the repairing. This
*should* prevent the resync.

> Another oddity is the following in the sync log
>
> "ERR: Cache version change"
>
> Not sure what is...

This is an expected message when the cached data format changes.
--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org