[sync] Multisite Activesync

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Apr 18 16:00:09 UTC 2014

Quoting Hegedűs Márk <hegedusm at ivanicsfehervar.hu>:

> Helo!
>
> Is there a way to configure activesync to use multiple backends?
> (Depends on domain, or anything else.)
> We have two domains with two imap servers, and only one webmail.
> Activesync works like a charm for one of the domains (first in the
> list).
> We use Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 5.1.4 with the latest
> (2.14.0) activesync.
>
> Thanks for your answers.

This *should* work correctly, as long as you don't require the user to
manually select an IMAP server at login time (i.e., horde can figure
out which host to use based on some hook, or domain specific
configuration files etc...). Otherwise, you are out of luck since AS
does not provide any mechanism to allow this.
--
mike
The Horde Project