[sync] windows devices syncing

Joel Regisford joel at cringetechnologies.co.uk
Tue May 27 11:51:42 UTC 2014

Hi my name is Joel

 I am using horde for mail . calendar etc which works fine, the problem am
having is that I am unable to sync horde with window devices ,
I am able to sync using android devices and apple devices fine via mail
and calendar etc, I thought all I needed to use was the same user
configuration I use in apple and android via exchange, but when I enter in
user sync credential into window surface rt or any windows device am unable
to connect an sync , is it possible someone can help me and let me know
what setting I need enter into windows devices to enable my users to sync
mail calendar etc
Regards

Joel Regisford